What's new

Anyone ever hunt ...

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cartagena, Columbia?
 
Upvote 0
Nope but I will be there in December and plan to.
 
Dayum, I always wanted to visit there. Columbian women are gorgeous.
 
Do we need to send an armed guard with you this time?
You like a little "adventure" with that gold and silver!
Have fun, stay safe, find gold, post pics!
 
Just be careful when you tell Customs that you're returning with some, "Colombian Gold." :laughing7:
 
Just be careful when you tell Customs that you're returning with some, "Colombian Gold." :laughing7:

I usually wear anything that fits - my gal will wear some too
the rest she puts in her pocket book thru security
I will carry on coins and other keepers
do not try and take any large lead on - pack it if you really want to bring it home
I tried to carry on 2 dive weights that I found once and they were confiscated
said they could be used as weapons :tongue3:
 
All I can say is " Be careful" Many unsavory residents, watch your pockets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom