What's new

Anyone ever see one of these?

treasure trekker

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,

Has anyone ever seen a silver wheaty? I have never seen one and came across this one from a family member.

thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • white penny.webp
    white penny.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 440
  • whitepenny1.webp
    whitepenny1.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 440
  • whitepenny2.webp
    whitepenny2.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 412
  • whitewheaty.webp
    whitewheaty.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 410
It's not silver, it's steel. They were made to save copper in WWII. Put a magnet to it :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I got a couple rolls of them. Used to pick them out of change when I was a kid. Save it. I save all wheaties. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Lets us know when you find a copper 1943 wheat. Better yet just mail it to me ;D

Brian
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom