What's new

✅ SOLVED Help with 1850+- Homestead Iron Relic

Copper John

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Hello All, Thanks in advance for the help.

Some background: This relic came from western Pennsylvania from a working farm where coal was also surface mined. It is such a cool piece - I need to know.

Thanks


IMG_6681.webp

IMG_6683.webp

IMG_6682.webp

IMG_6680.webp
 
I have a whole collection of them Ive found over the years. I am thinking of making something out of them, I am just not sure what yet. Maybe Zombie defense or attaching some string to one so I can be like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. My girlfriend will whoop me though if I scream "get over here" and launch it at her haha.🤣
 
Upvote 0
I have a whole collection of them Ive found over the years. I am thinking of making something out of them, I am just not sure what yet. Maybe Zombie defense or attaching some string to one so I can be like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. My girlfriend will whoop me though if I scream "get over here" and launch it at her haha.🤣
Funny!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom