What's new

Anyone experienced a cracking or breaking on minelab coil or shaft

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been reading a few pst etc, have notice the shaft connection to coil is cracking or breaking, or the coil web doing the same, any following up to that other than buying a new secured clamp or bolt and sleeve. Anyhow just asking what the problem and what are most of you troubleshoot the issue, thanks
 
I've had my Equinox 800 for over a year now and it's good to go. I'm not gentle on it either as I hunt in the water with currents often and in the woods.
 
What Detector are you speaking about goldnugget
 
I have heard of it, I 3D printed the coil ear protector for mine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom