What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Anyone for a Christmastime story?

Yep! Nicely done Sir!
That's why when you dig you find such interesting things!
Now the stuff is trying to follow you home! Lol!
Bet she was one very HAPPY gal!

Very nice Christmas story!
 
Well done! All in the spirit of Christmas!
 
First of all, my thanks to everybody for all the wonderful responses!

2nd, I want to update everyone on a "reward" I got for my action. This morning, I got a text from the lady.
She said she wanted to give me something and she was texting so I would know who was calling.

I said ok. Immediately a call came in, I answered and she again thanked me for giving her life back to her. (her words)
Then she said, "Here's the present."

I got one of the LOUDEST, most people speaking in synchronization that I have EVER been the recipient.

It was her ENTIRE family shouting MERRY CHRISTMAS!! A tear came to my eye and it's a memory I will never forget!

As to any other compensation? I bought a couple toys with the card the store gave me and placed them in the Toy's For Tot's bin.

Oh, and Dave? I did think about trying to leverage some new hunting grounds from this. I didn't, this time. BUT.....going forward...
maybe. ;)

And now....you know the REST of the story!

Merry Christmas to all! emoji319.webp

I
 
Last edited:
That's awesome!
See that, your circle of friends has expanded! Who knows where that Will lead.
Congrats on shinning a light into the darkness.
 
That's awesome!
See that, your circle of friends has expanded! Who knows where that Will lead.
Congrats on shinning a light into the darkness.

"♪ ♫ Hide it under a bushel? NO!
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.... ♪ ♫"
 
WHATIFIND,

Your story just made my day....good karma coming your way.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom