Anyone from Florida heading to the CTH2

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hey you floridians - leave those chads hangin' and come on out west or you can bring those chads with you.Trust me,they have really good maps,you won't get lost.BEF did it and we certainly are glad he did,he's a super nice guy,get with him and convoy on out here.It's only like three and a half states away.Saddle up!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact ModernMiner he might be interested in going. I will talk to him more in July. People don't know what their missing.

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bridge will you do somethin for me .... I am serious so you know I am not joking if you are driving and can spare a little room could you bing be a couple of Flordia sea shells? Please?

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hey, Bridge, I'm driving from here in Manassas, VA.......so I will also feel your "gas" pains....... :headbang: :wav:

CNN was reporting a couple of days ago that some states are running out of gas. If you ask me.....it is an intentional shortage....just like in '73. And the price of gas.....I figure no matter how I look at it, it's all about the pleasure of the hunt and getting together with good folk. Everybody else is getting rich except us common folk, so why not be in good company, eh?

Hoping to see you there!
Mel

borninok

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could use a ride, Bridge......... :wink:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MG; I hope I get the chance to..................... :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread