Anyone getting boxes from BankUnited FSB in Florida?

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I tell you we have seen nothing yet on Bank failures, the worst is yet to come; our guberment is concealing truth from US and digitizing the money supply at breakneck speed, hyperinflation is coming & is the only way they can get themselves out of deflationary collapse scenario is to inflate the currency. We the people will loose either way.

Only Silver lining for us CRH'ers is the price of Silver will no doubt soar; it appears to be on the launching pad now.

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
obediah said:
I tell you we have seen nothing yet on Bank failures, the worst is yet to come; our guberment is concealing truth from US and digitizing the money supply at breakneck speed, hyperinflation is coming & is the only way they can get themselves out of deflationary collapse scenario is to inflate the currency. We the people will loose either way.

Only Silver lining for us CRH'ers is the price of Silver will no doubt soar; it appears to be on the launching pad now.

I think the main problem that will hurt our economy is going to be loss of jobs (unemployment). As bad as all the other stuff is, such as the mortgage mess, derivatives, TARP and everything else, the real problem will be people losing their jobs. Everyone knows that our manufacturing base is pretty much gone here (factories, etc), but I know a person who worked for a major company doing high level computer programming type work that lost his job because it was outsourced to India. So even "white collar" type jobs are being lost. I think unemployment will be the major cause of a depression that is gonna happen. I have no doubt we will see another "great depression" within 2 years or so.

You mention silver as being good, but gold is good too. So far gold has held up better than silver in the past 12 months. I hold both, so I am neutral on which is better. Either is better than none though.

Just my 2 cents.

Jim

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
jim4silver said:
obediah said:

I think the main problem that will hurt our economy is going to be loss of jobs (unemployment). As bad as all the other stuff is, such as the mortgage mess, derivatives, TARP and everything else, the real problem will be people losing their jobs. Everyone knows that our manufacturing base is pretty much gone here (factories, etc), but I know a person who worked for a major company doing high level computer programming type work that lost his job because it was outsourced to India. So even "white collar" type jobs are being lost. I think unemployment will be the major cause of a depression that is gonna happen. I have no doubt we will see another "great depression" within 2 years or so.

You mention silver as being good, but gold is good too. So far gold has held up better than silver in the past 12 months. I hold both, so I am neutral on which is better. Either is better than none though.

Just my 2 cents.

Jim

Yes, Gold is good too, but so far have not found any CRH'ing, just nice volume of Silver here. :icon_jokercolor:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well it seems the bankers need the money more than the workers anyway. they get us coming and going. Anyone got a great credit card interest rate story they want to share?

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's now 36 banks. Strategic Capital Bank in Champagne Ill. and Citizens National Bank in Macomb Ill. were closed today. Guess they figure no one will notice on a holiday weekend. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread