What's new

Anyone Got Any 2015 Coins in Change Yet??

coinman123

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
4,676
Reaction score
5,768
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone found any 2015 dated coins in change. I finnally found one today when I was cashing in a CRHed box of pennies. I need 50 cents change on they gave my two quarters, both 2015 Homestead quarters. I was surprised to see them already.

Has anyone found the new coins yet?
 
Just reached into pocket to check. A 2015 cent is in change.
Is there a particular month when new coins are put into circulation?
Peace ✌
 
I don't have any yet... and I live with in 40 miles of the Denver Mint...
 
Not yet! But I'm looking!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom