What's new

anyone have a link to a metal detecting log?

skydog

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I know I can just make my own, but I'd like to find a template that is already made (possibly ExCel).
 
No..Im still using paper..lol.
 
what i was thinking about was having a heading for date, what found, location, depth of article, maybe a melt value column in the event it's just junk silver.............
 
I was using a Gmail calendar for a while... Just click on the day and add whatever details you wish... Probably not the best but certainly not the worst
 
thanks barnum! i downloaded it but for some reasons the forms came in "pre-loaded" with someone else's info. Perhaps it was for demo purposes but it didn't appear so.
 
I think you can get one from the IRS. lol Frank hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
I've made a metal detecting log for you... I think it will be a little heavy and I doubt anybody will steal it, so there are some benefits I suppose.

I accept Pay-Pal~

Screen Shot 2012-12-29 at 1.04.30 PM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom