What's new

anyone have a metal detecting tattoo

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you post a pic of it
 
Weird, but after you click the link, refresh your browser and it works.
 
:laughing9: I could click refresh all day and still get that message :laughing9:
 
Here is my forearm ;D
 

Attachments

  • addon.webp
    addon.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 7,237
montanagold said:
Here is my forearm ;D

Oh, I've seen your videos.. You guys are nuts! I wish I could join ya'll on a hunt!
 
Yeah, while out detecting/backpacking I set a hot pan down on my bare leg and have this cute off color white spot to remind me of the event. That one on montanagold's arm is farrr out!!...............63bkpkr
 
Yea, I got a tatoo of my detector. 2 1/2 feet long.... but I won't show the guys! (just kidding.... only two feet long). TTC
 
My tattoos are put on the same way David Carradine did off of Kung Fu hot glowing embers in a cast iron pot branded right in too both four arms
a dragon using a TdI pro on one side and a tiger using a V3i on the other


liftloop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom