anyone have a microscope? please help!

D

davidnt

There are some clues in the book that are too tiny for me to see. I bought a magnifying glass but that wasn't strong enough.

If you have a really strong magnifying glass, or a microscope, please let us know what these clues are:
-see the bottom of the teacup (pg 41??), it has a beatle and words underneath
-on the tool page, something seems to be written on the metal arm of the compass, on the left side of the page

Thanks,
David

Please share your clues everyone! We need each other's help. Don't be a 'Rusful.' ;D

P

pancho_semplice

Honestly, I don't think there are any clues that require a magnifying glass. I think the clues are laid out in a very visible way, it's just putting it all together that requires the work.

OP
OP
D

davidnt

I believe there are definately words/numbers under that teacup. ;D

Did you look carefully? They don't look like gibberish.

M

milkkanz

I havent looked yet but i can almost gurantee that there not because he says you need no Tools to find the treasure, and not everyone has a microscope or magnafying glass

"Within the text you have the key"

OP
OP
D

davidnt

??? I was so certain that those were real words. Oh well. Thanks for examining it TreasureBoy

L

LitDoc

Instead of looking for tiny words, look for codes in the illustrations, especially the borders and more specifically the edges (both inside and outside).

H

haley

I use a magnifying glass and it helped me with a lot of things!

Haley

T

Trapape

sometimes just using a bright light helps you to see if there is really anything there.
Hope this helps

T

Trapape

But since you ahve a magnifying glass have you looked into page 10 on the tree limbs. Even in the bright light it looks like there is something written amongst the letters on the branches. Let me know if you find something.

T

Trapape

There dreally does seem to be somthing that is written across the branches. One second I swear that I can read s word and then it just disappears on me. I wonder if it is some sort of illusion like he uses in his companion book?

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
Hello, just thought I would share something Michael Stadther said when we saw him in Houston. He said that" it would only take one simple step to find the clues such as using scissors". So I would think using a magnifying glass or a microscope is a good idea. Also my daughter has been studying Egyptian hieroglyphs and some of the writings look like scribble. Something to check out.

T

Trapape

Luckypony
Thanks for the insight from MS. I bet that seeing the jewels you are working so hard to find was also pretty cool. I think you're right about the magnifying glass after reading about what MS said in Houston.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread