What's new

Anyone have a problem with this site loading

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I don't know why but this site and coinflation.com load up like if I had dial up. I have cable. All other sites on my computor load as fast as I hit the button. This site takes a minute each time I hit the button. Can anyone tell me why only these two sites would be slow with cable?
 
Upvote 0
It does load a little slower then normal web pages... but still loads fine.
 
No, it loads just fine for me.
 
And now after a week and a half it is working right. A real mystery.
 
you may have picked up some virus that took a little longer to control than most viruses
 
Silver_Fox said:
And now after a week and a half it is working right. A real mystery.
had the same problem but its ok now :dontknow:
 
mistergee said:
you may have picked up some virus that took a little longer to control than most viruses
It only happened with this site and coinflation. Both computors here at home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom