What's new

Anyone have a Whippet Drywasher they are not using that they would like to sell, or know someone that may want to sell theirs?

theseeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
I hope it's ok to post this ask here. If it isn't, I'm sure the moderators will let me know. Thanks for checking this out.

theseeker
 
I hope it's ok to post this ask here. If it isn't, I'm sure the moderators will let me know. Thanks for checking this out.

theseeker
Did you ever find Whippet Drywasher? Iam looking for one also.
 
If you can't find one F.S. build one yourself! Or get someone to help you build one ! If you lived close to me (St. Louis ,Mo. ) I'd be glad to help you build one !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom