What's new

Anyone heading out?

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like we got some good weather comming around.....might be time i take out the detector....anyone in SE Wi wanna run?
 
Tight work schedule right now with no time off. I did get out last Friday to try out my new Gold Bug detector. I like this machine allot. The ground was still frozen but found a couple of open spots.
No Silver or Gold but I did find a nice Meteorite. I probably would have passed it over except the new machine said different. It is 3 1/2" x 2 and didn't know what it was until I came home and cleaned it up. Wow I was amazed at the find best one yet.
 
I got a killer work schedule myself.....only 1 possible day a week usually a thursday....but i also have time off comming soon.
So.....Anyone feel like heading out in the Southeastern Milwaukee and surrounding areas?
 
Alpha. I'm coming back from Vegas and depending how much time I spend detecting, I would gladly go out on Sunday if that meets your schedule. I should be getting home late Sat or Sunday morning.
 
PJ in WI said:
Alpha. I'm coming back from Vegas and depending how much time I spend detecting, I would gladly go out on Sunday if that meets your schedule. I should be getting home late Sat or Sunday morning.

Sunday will be difficult, i work until 2:30 and i have my daughter after that as my wife starts at 2. If you are available Monday/Wednesday afternoon at about 3:00 PM. Aside from that it would have to be Thursday/Friday Anytime Until 12:30 pm. Let me know what works best for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom