What's new

Anyone here own a Tracker 4 and Timeranger?

Liu21

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
830
Reaction score
608
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just want to know if the head are interchangeable. As in taking the Tracker 4 head off the shaft and putting it on the Time Ranger.
 
Last edited:
It should be fine can't hurt to try and practice swing it over a few coins to see
 
I heard that the DD coil for the Fisher f7 can be swapped. I'm looking to try that one out.
 
F7?

The F series coils (7.69 khz) won't work properly with the Legacy series (6.6 khz). Tracker IV and Time Ranger uses the same coil. Both Legacy coils.

BOUNTY HUNTER COIL TABLE
 
All of the older style BH coils are interchangeable as long as they're push on connectors.
I actually called the manufacturer about a year ago and that's what I was told.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom