What's new

Anyone hunt Frankenmult

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in Frankenmult and this place is great lots of old history. I was wondering if anyone has ever hunted in the area. As I would love to go back and do some detecting if anyone would like a partner for the weekend......Matt
 
I have the plat maps for that area.... i was thinking the same thing i am about 25 minutes from there and every time i go through i think about it, maybe ill layout all the maps and find some old homesites just outside of town, which if youve been through there is all farm fields

dan
 
I have exclusive permission to hunt and detect on the largest farm in the area. many of their properties are just outside of town and along the river.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom