outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I,M GOING SOMEWHERE IN THE MORNING DON'T KNOW WHERE! LIKE TO GO TO GARFIELD. I HEARD THE GROUND IS LIKE SWISS CHEESE BECAUSE ALL OF THE HOLES BEING DUG THERE!
I,M GOING SOMEWHERE IN THE MORNING DON'T KNOW WHERE! LIKE TO GO TO GARFIELD. I HEARD THE GROUND IS LIKE SWISS CHEESE BECAUSE ALL OF THE HOLES BEING DUG THERE!
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2009 #2 If you do, go to the center islands where the roads cut through the park but the concrete pool/pond, some good diggin there...
If you do, go to the center islands where the roads cut through the park but the concrete pool/pond, some good diggin there...