kycoinguy Jr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 37 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used MXT Pro, 12" coil, 12x10 S.E.F., 8x6 S.E.F., Prizm II, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 17, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Just wondering if there was anyone on here from Estill County or around close that would like to go detecting sometime.
Just wondering if there was anyone on here from Estill County or around close that would like to go detecting sometime.
1320 Silver Member Joined Dec 10, 2004 Messages 3,478 Reaction score 2,312 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Kentucky Aug 24, 2013 #2 I'm in Menifee. Most of the places that I like to hunt are a tad on the snakey and/or weedy side right now. Once the hay is up, I'll have a few places that you're more than welcome to detect.
I'm in Menifee. Most of the places that I like to hunt are a tad on the snakey and/or weedy side right now. Once the hay is up, I'll have a few places that you're more than welcome to detect.