What's new

Anyone in Yuma Arizona

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just looking for anyone in Yuma that can help out a newbie with a dector ,I just moved to Yuma last week an picked up a Tesoro Eldorado today up in Quartsite.just looking for somebody willing to lend a hand an maybe a lil advice.
 
wow lookin at that I guess I was just so excited I forgot how to spell lol
 
getting warm yes but most of the snow birds have gone home to cooler weather.
 
You might try talking to Detorres Detectors*
2008 11th Avenue
Yuma AZ 85364
Mon - Fri 10 am to 6 pm
Sat 10 am to 4 pm
Call 928-782-2480
I spend the winters in yuma and they are pretty helpfull , gave me lots of advice ,maybe i will run into you later this year , 107" is still too hot for me now , be back in late october
 
thanks riverite I'll give em a call,give a yell when your headed back down this way I'll meet up with ya I'm here year round.
 
Thats a deal , hope you will know some new sights by then, i think i cleaned out Joe Henry park this spring , maybe worth while to check out the Gasden area , be there in october
Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom