What's new

Anyone interested in funny military sayings, Ill start.........sorry guys.

A US Army doctor was checking a single file line of recruits for inguinal hernias. As one recruit was being examined the army doc said "soldier that is a very large p---s you have and you should be proud of it. The soldier replied, I would be proud except the sumB---H behind me owns it!
 
If ain't raining, we ain't training.

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
 
If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined......
 
Give a marine a cannon ball lock him in a padded room alone the cannon ball will either be broke stolen or lost by the end of the day,



Rahh
 
If you can't take a joke, perhaps you shouldn't look down when you are in the bathroom. :laughing7:
UIC, someone told me your belly is so big you needed a mirror to check your status. Not true, right? TTC
 
UIC, someone told me your belly is so big you needed a mirror to check your status. Not true, right? TTC

It does sound about right Terry.

Another Gem. " you are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike"

I can attest that saying was used in anger to the recruit next to me....all those years ago ha ha
 
UIC, someone told me your belly is so big you needed a mirror to check your status. Not true, right? TTC

Never heard that one before, I chuckled Terry. I am posting another beautiful weapon I got on another post.

It is only a 22lr but what a beast it is!
 
Freedom. They Military Police drill sergeant had a slew of great saying a couple listed below

You are about as useful as a chocolate frog, Or ....as useful as elastic in a whores drawers. Or a trap door in a canoe. The list goes on ha ha.....
 
Where on Long Island, SADS? I just bought a 32 foot sailboat with a 5-5 draft. Will I be able to get close to you? TTC
 
Yeh Terry,
Look for Clarence town Long Island. A great little anchorage, First plan to "do the Exuma's then hop over toLI from Georgetown.

If you plan a Hogsty reef exped, I'll come with you ha ha,
 
Yeh Terry,
Look for Clarence town Long Island. A great little anchorage, First plan to "do the Exuma's then hop over toLI from Georgetown.

If you plan a Hogsty reef exped, I'll come with you ha ha,
Sounds like a plan, my friend! Once the boat has the bottom redone (wouldn't we ALL look better with a bottom re-done?) it will be splashed (after the motor is checked out) and I will be on the way! SOON! TTC
 
It will be great to host you.....
 
Just finished reading this entire thread and was very surprised that this classic was not included!

We the unwilling,
Led by the unknowing,
For the ungrateful,
Have done so much
with so little
for so long
that we are now qualified
to do ANYTHING
with nothing at all.
 
SADS, Is Stella Maris Marina the one near Millerton Settlement? GE pic is a little dated (7/2013). It is a port of entry. TTC
 
Anyone interested in funny military sayings, I'll start.........sorry guys.

Stella Maris is very near to the northern end of the island and on the west ( calmer) side. It's north of millertons by about 8 miles.

There are port of entry facilities at the airport ( close by) so I Think the Marina is too. Send me an email to kjamespi at AOL and I'll reply with all the details.

Stella is 60 miles north of me here in the boonies of the south.
 
Last edited:
From an old cartoon at Ft. McCoy hanger.

Infantry: "It sucks down here!"

Special Forces: "It sucks down here, but I like it!"

Ranger: "I sure wish it would suck more!"

Aviation: "Sure looks like it sucks down there!"

Form ID10T

Or sending privates to get a PRC-E7.

You're in combat/theatre if you're short of everything, except enemies/actors. I do both!
 
Terry, you coming to the Bahamas? Or the cookout.

Come on my friend, I'm looking forward to meeting you......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom