J Joe Higashi Tenderfoot Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 18, 2007 #1 Hi guys, Anyone know how to estimate my goods. Attachments keramik.webp 18.3 KB · Views: 924 Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 18, 2007 #2 Hey Joe, WE need MUCH more information and more detailed pictures of these items before anyone can begin to comment on value. What are they? Where did you get them? Any markings? DCMatt
Hey Joe, WE need MUCH more information and more detailed pictures of these items before anyone can begin to comment on value. What are they? Where did you get them? Any markings? DCMatt
DJ_Quinn Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2005 Messages 1,253 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeastern Ireland Jan 18, 2007 #3 I don't know much about pottery, but they look Roman and most in pretty good shape. I'd get them looked at by someone who's an expert.
I don't know much about pottery, but they look Roman and most in pretty good shape. I'd get them looked at by someone who's an expert.