What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Anyone know pocket knives?

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
1,042
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know who made this pocket knife or have any info on it?
IMG_9835.webp
 
All of it that is visible looks crude, not like a North American or European manufacture.
 
Upvote 0
It is in rough shape, unfortunately it was stored poorly in a group of stuff I got. The blades are too rough to read, I figured someone could maybe ID it based on the cow heads on the ends maybe
 
Upvote 0
When I was a kid ( eons ago ) the barber shops had pocket knives on cardboard stands for a buck or so. That looks like a knife that would have been on one. Cheap but still kind of cool.
 
Upvote 0
Look up "German Bull Brand."
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom