What's new

Anyone know of a clad counter program for a mac OSX?

xmarks73

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know of a clad counter program for a mac OSX? I found a couple I found a couple window based programs but nothing for a mac.

Thx 4 any help. :icon_thumleft:
 
I actually had built a clad program online, as long as you had internet you could use it. You'd register a username and password and login, and manage all your clad, silver, gold, rings, relics, etc.

Not sure if I still have it up or not.
 
xmarks73 said:
Anyone know of a clad counter program for a mac OSX? I found a couple I found a couple window based programs but nothing for a mac.

Thx 4 any help. :icon_thumleft:

You guys are kidding right? Seriously. I mean, I thought I was a nut just throwing all the clad I find in a five-gallon plastic jug. Are you guys telling me that you actually spend time putting your finds into some sort of computer record instead of being out on your headphones? Color me astonished!
 
I used to, haven't done it in two years. But it's a thrill at the end of the year to see like 504 pennies, 102 nickels, etc.
 
I use to but no longer have the program. Its fun to see at the end of the year how change you pulled out of the ground. It does not take long at all. When I get in from a hunt I usually wash off what ever I found with water and just add them in the counter when I put them in the can. Only takes a few minutes and you have a running record of what you have stashed. Pretty cool!

thx relic hunter, i will have to check out your programs! :icon_thumleft:
 
xmarks73 said:
I use to but no longer have the program. Its fun to see at the end of the year how change you pulled out of the ground. It does not take long at all. When I get in from a hunt I usually wash off what ever I found with water and just add them in the counter when I put them in the can. Only takes a few minutes and you have a running record of what you have stashed. Pretty cool!

thx relic hunter, i will have to check out your programs! :icon_thumleft:

OK, I can get behind that! :headbang: :thumbsup:
 
It's unfinished, but if people show interest in it, I will complete it and add a whole lot more stuff like a civil war section, a grand total section that can be printed, etc.
 
cool. I've just been dumping all my clad in a big zip lock back, and snatching the quarters out of gas rebates... :icon_thumright: it would be pretty fun to see a whole years totals to see how much we really pull out of the ground. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom