What's new

Anyone know porcelain figures

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this piece is pretty old but there are no marks........looking for help to identify subject or maker possibly Meissen or Staffordshire
 
My first thought was Staffordshire porcelain as well, I don't see it being French it's too crude. :thumbsup:
But what I can't see is a British porcelain maker producing a French Military 'Bonaparte' figure, unless it was for export.

Looks to have some age to it as well, I'm thinking early 19thc,
Dave

 
Upvote 0
I think it would be British army general Napier
 
Upvote 0
I think it would be British army general Napier

dealer_applecross_highres_1519835576676-3148491349.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
it reminds me of a vintage made in Japan figurine. It could just be glare but it looks like lusterware glaze.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom