I isola Greenie Joined May 15, 2016 Messages 14 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I bought this painting at an art collectors estate sale. Does anyone know who the artist is? It signed Caprile. It's an oil on canvas. On the back of frame it says 'orig oil Italy. By Caprile'
I bought this painting at an art collectors estate sale. Does anyone know who the artist is? It signed Caprile. It's an oil on canvas. On the back of frame it says 'orig oil Italy. By Caprile'
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,640 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 19, 2016 #2 Welcome to Treasure Net !! Maybe Vincenzo Caprile (1856-1936) Don......
I isola Greenie Joined May 15, 2016 Messages 14 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2016 Thread Owner #3 I've tried researching his work the signature is very similar but what I have seen of his is usually views, sea scapes, people.
I've tried researching his work the signature is very similar but what I have seen of his is usually views, sea scapes, people.
J juliacoins Greenie Joined Oct 3, 2016 Messages 15 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2016 #4 Yeah maybe Vincenzo Caprile its allmost him work