Anyone know what the '65' value on the Legend screen is for?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I discovered what the deal was. I mis read or misunderstood, I found it not in the manual, but in something one of you T-Net members had put out there as an up-date before the up-date 11 came out, I had printed it out, and just found it. OK then, Press the Ground Balance button, then the Discrim. button, press the Ground balance again, your back on full screen again, and detecting. Now, the Ferro check bars are there, but not showing anything, only 1 or 2 bars where I was standing, on the Ferro bar side for iron content, just to check, I threw a quarter and a square nail down, and the Ferro check bars did not respond, OK now, pressed the GB button again, then the Discrim. button, FC for Ferro check appeared, pressed GB again, I was back on the main screen and the Ferro check bars fully responded to the nail and quarter. SO...One can go into the mineralization Indicator, just to see about iron and or salt content in the ground, but then go back into the normal Ferro Check on the screen as normal. I don't know, or...as I would normally do, perform a noise cancel, do an automatic ground balance, and go detect. The only thing now that I might see using the Mineral indicator for is to see just how really bad the ground is somewhere where you might want to use tracking. Your thoughts? This is how I am seeing this now, and I could be wrong, but well, will wait to see if anyone has something? Now, just need to remember how to pair my headphones again. I tell ya, sometimes it's not easy being me. Can you tell? Found it, Headphones OK

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread