steve_rowlands
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2017
- Messages
- 353
- Reaction score
- 728
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Lol my auto correct was having a bad day today. Anyway who doesn't like beans?!
Thanks for reply. I sent crusader a message tho there were several crusader user names so hoping I picked the right one.Cru would know I bet. I really really want to move to England. Move into a Castle the scenery there is amazing and the old History also. Gotta convince the Ball and chain and the 2 chain links (KIDS) Great post
Good luck with that!!!Cru would know I bet. I really really want to move to England. Move into a Castle the scenery there is amazing and the old History also. Gotta convince the Ball and chain and the 2 chain links (KIDS) Great post
Think the first one Cru could be a part of saucer brooch, but two great finds like you say.Two pieces of a middle-Saxon chip-carved Brooch.
Odd bit I'm not sure of.
The best bit is the raven's head brooch bit that might be Viking (or Saxon)
Rare pieces.
sounds pretty bass ackwards to me.He's just posting to have a high post count.A2coins,why would you want to move to a country that let's the criminal sue the victim if the criminal gets hurt breaking into the victims housesounds pretty bass ackwards to me.