What's new

Anyone know what these tokens are for?

obxguy2000

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sanford NC, but originally from Edenton NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Anyone ever seen these? Found them in a park today only about 4 inches deep at a park. I am pretty sure they are not that old. The eagle is the front side, the "No Cash Value" is on the back side.
 

Attachments

  • tokens.webp
    tokens.webp
    14 KB · Views: 252
Video arcade tokens. I worked at a video arcade (Video City) at the local mall when I was 16 (back in the 80's) you would give me a dollar and I would give you 4 or 5 of these to play Asteroids or Space Invaders. They would probably still work in some games today. Joe
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom