What's new

Anyone know what this could be?

The Dirt Fisherman

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greensboro NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta/Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not very big. It's 1.5 "x 1.25" x .25". It obviously slides on to something cause the top is rolled in on the back to prevent it from sliding further. Any ideas? I can't get anything out of that little square on the front.

20151012_200334.webp

20151012_200418.webp

20151012_200444.webp
 
Upvote 2
Suspender clip plate ?
 
Match box cover?
 
looks like a belt buckle.
 
Any more ideas? I can't find anything similar to your suggestions so far :(
 
LOOKS LIKE SLIDE BUCKLE FROM 20S- 30S
 
Some sort of buckle! It's cool though!
 
it is in fact a belt buckle. its missing a piece or 2 but the main part is what I have. thanks everyone =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom