Anyone live close to the West Virginia Border?

kybriarbuster

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2007
jesse my name is sam lebeau. im originally from boyd county ky but live in huntington now. i hunt and fish in ky and hunt a lot for indian artifacts. have a detector now for a couple of months and finding things but still learning. i have a spot in lewis co.(5000 acres) of old house sites, a late 1700s ferry crossing to ohio, and an old toll house that went to cinn. along the river. if you would like to meet we could take a trip down there. sam

smusick

Jul 20, 2007
hi. s.musick here,looking for anyone in ky.or close by to partner with
in detecting,I have 3 days a week to detect.have 13years exp.only know of two other people local.

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
Hey Jesse and Sam,

I was born in Huntington, WV and graduated from St.Albans High. Live near Cincinnati now in Northern KY but have property in Lewis County and am metal detecting there pretty frequently. Been detecting for 35 years... still as excited about it as I was way back then.
Just found an unknown Civil War site in Lewis County, KY. I have a flexible schedule and can get free to hunt nearly any day of the week with a week's advance planning except Saturday. I have some coin and relic sites in Lewis County we could hunt on or I can take you to the "Defenses of Cincinnati" Civil War sites that are still open for hunting.
Let me know if interested.

Dorian Cook
AnOldPro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread