Anyone live next door to GALLEON HUNTER??

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
LOL - I will call him and tell him. Hey wait, that means he has your address....it will be MUCH easier to follow you now. :-)

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah, good luck with THAT!:laughing7:

Thanks!!

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL - I will call him and tell him. Hey wait, that means he has your address....it will be MUCH easier to follow you now. :-)

So ScubaFinder, BVI Hunter is a long time buddy of mine I wanted to send him something, please PM me his address so I may get his package out ASAP.

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So ScubaFinder, BVI Hunter is a long time buddy of mine I wanted to send him something, please PM me his address so I may get his package out ASAP.

I'll have a cold beer waiting.......:laughing7:

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Hi BVI Hunter: Glad the books arrived OK. Hope you enjoy them and the research. Sorry about the full PM box. I go offshore for shipwreck ROV investigations for a few weeks at a time and don't always have the time to check it. My box tends to fill up rather quickly. I just dumped a bunch of massages so should be good to go now. I found the missing box of books and will probably be listing one of the Bahamas books on Ebay. Lots of good info in that book.

Salvor 6, thanks for the great information

Scuba Finder... you are going to call me? right... Still waiting to discuss the use of those shipwreck pictures in my book. I will be in FL in about 2 weeks to do some diving. We should get together for lunch and finalize everything. Call me when you have a few minutes.

OP
OP
BVI Hunter

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi BVI Hunter: Glad the books arrived OK. Hope you enjoy them and the research. Sorry about the full PM box. I go offshore for shipwreck ROV investigations for a few weeks at a time and don't always have the time to check it. My box tends to fill up rather quickly. I just dumped a bunch of massages so should be good to go now. I found the missing box of books and will probably be listing one of the Bahamas books on Ebay. Lots of good info in that book.

Scuba Finder... you are going to call me? right... Still waiting to discuss the use of those shipwreck pictures in my book. I will be in FL in about 2 weeks to do some diving. We should get together for lunch and finalize everything. Call me when you have a few minutes.

all good thanks!!

my pal just qualified as an ROV pilot and loving it!

thanks again!!

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
That is awesome... those guys have got some serious skills. To be able to use the manipulator arm and various tools with almost the precision of a surgeon. I know some really good ones. Watched as one recovered an intact compass from a wreck in 7,400 feet of water and then the guy on the next shift retrieved a ship's bell without disturbing anything around it like you or I picking a cherry off a tree. Remarkable. Hopefully he will continue to enjoy it.

Like the old adage "If you truly enjoy your work you never work a day in your life."

Thanks again and hope you enjoy the books.

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Please let me know if you have any Bahama books for sale before bothering with Flea bay ( as Fletch calls it) I am very interested in any you would like to sell

Ps I have BVI's address I 'll trade it for any GPS co ordinates of sewer Pipes anyone has in the Bahamas better known by BVI as can....s LOLdde0a

Last edited:

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Sorry Kevin: Didn't see your post until after I had already started the Ebay auction. I sent a copy to BVI Hunter last week. It is a very good book. Lots of great information.

I bought them directly from Tony Jaggers years ago when he still lived in Fort Pierce. Don't know where he lives now.

Drop me a PM when you get a chance. My box has some space LOL.

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rob,last time I heard from Tony he was living in Belize.Still working my tail off prospecting in Arizona but having a blast.See ya soon,Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions