What's new

anyone loose Earings lately ??

Mr.Excavator

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed no one shows their earing finds. Here are a few I have found over the past 3 weeks or so. I even found two matching pairs within 10-15 feet apart. Two of them are .925 the rose and rectangle one it also has
2 tiny (real)diamonds.
 

Attachments

  • ering.webp
    ering.webp
    555.8 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Very nice finds...

E-Z Amstutz (Minelab Xterra 305)
 
Nice finds.
I usually show my gold or silver earrings, but prefer to show rings, but I also prefer to find rings!!
:occasion14:
 
Nice finds.
I usually show my gold or silver earrings, but prefer to show rings, but I also prefer to find rings!!
:occasion14:
I agree! I find some earrings, but seldomly post them..... Prefer to show the rings and Prefer to find rings, lol
 
I post them if their gold or silver, great finds !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom