What's new

Anyone near Merced

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt any of you guys know where Merced even is but if anyone is around let me know I don't have much opportunities to metal detect being I don't drive I have a AT Pro metal detector
 
I know where Merced is. I drive through it all the time. I have seen some posts from other hunters that live in the central valley. They don't post much.
 
Lol well at least someone knows where here is
 
reply

Welcome from Salinas, CA. I've hunted at Merced, and towns around there. Found some silver, relicky things, etc.... Lots of little delta towns around there, old schools, parks, etc.... And going a little further east, you get into gold rush stuff.
 
I've got to hunt in a few older areas around here
 
Waterford,just down the road.l have a couple mds.ready to hookup
 
I'm in Atwater
 
I'm in atwater now too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom