Kevlardini
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2015
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 370
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well yesterday was up in the forties! (which is not bad considering its winter!) So I took out my detector who had been calling me from under the bed. (You know that feeling. I was beginning to have treasure hunting withdrawal symptoms, including fabulous relic hunting dreams
) So I went to the old farm road. Everything was looking good, but then I got to the road, and there was still like an inch of snow on it. I went down the road and my heart sunk, as there were very few places not covered with snow. Trying to make the best of it, I found some signals in the dirt patches and went to dig, and the dirt was hard as rock. NOOO!!!! It's all over now, I though. Walking across the farm field on the side of the road though felt squishy. Surprisingly enough, the field on one side of the road was easily dig-able, while the road and the other field were rock hard. So I started getting signals, and found some nice old shotgun shells. Then I got a nice high tone, and stuck my trowel in the ground and out popped some tiny bullet shells. 10 minutes later I had amassed 19 bullets from that ONE hole. Then on the hillside, I found this big chain with a hook. By thn it was getting dark, so on the way back I hit another high tone. I had already told myself no more as it was getting dark. "Oh alright you can dig ONE more that's it". It was another hole chock full of bullets!
I like collecting the old shotgun and rifle shells. Id don't think the little shells have any desire or value what so ever? but I think they are cool as they are old relics. What counts is I had fun!
![IMG_1987[1].webp IMG_1987[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155930-131e75b7230d9b4eacf540524b5bf065.jpg?hash=NMbk8BsJQT)
![IMG_1998[1].webp IMG_1998[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155933-6edaa0a4c081d5e27812205692f233a9.jpg?hash=CeD7rxCVqb)
![IMG_1994[2].webp IMG_1994[2].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155937-81db0fb178f94b75d5ba7a44935f59ea.jpg?hash=LN3XrQNZQu)
) So I went to the old farm road. Everything was looking good, but then I got to the road, and there was still like an inch of snow on it. I went down the road and my heart sunk, as there were very few places not covered with snow. Trying to make the best of it, I found some signals in the dirt patches and went to dig, and the dirt was hard as rock. NOOO!!!! It's all over now, I though. Walking across the farm field on the side of the road though felt squishy. Surprisingly enough, the field on one side of the road was easily dig-able, while the road and the other field were rock hard. So I started getting signals, and found some nice old shotgun shells. Then I got a nice high tone, and stuck my trowel in the ground and out popped some tiny bullet shells. 10 minutes later I had amassed 19 bullets from that ONE hole. Then on the hillside, I found this big chain with a hook. By thn it was getting dark, so on the way back I hit another high tone. I had already told myself no more as it was getting dark. "Oh alright you can dig ONE more that's it". It was another hole chock full of bullets!I like collecting the old shotgun and rifle shells. Id don't think the little shells have any desire or value what so ever? but I think they are cool as they are old relics. What counts is I had fun!
![IMG_1987[1].webp IMG_1987[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155930-131e75b7230d9b4eacf540524b5bf065.jpg?hash=NMbk8BsJQT)
![IMG_1998[1].webp IMG_1998[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155933-6edaa0a4c081d5e27812205692f233a9.jpg?hash=CeD7rxCVqb)
![IMG_1994[2].webp IMG_1994[2].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1155/1155937-81db0fb178f94b75d5ba7a44935f59ea.jpg?hash=LN3XrQNZQu)
Upvote
14







