✅ SOLVED Anyone recognize the logo on these pistol grips?

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a local park I've thought about hunting with my daughter today, only to see some pretty poorly filled holes all over the place :BangHead: (If you're in Pueblo and have been digging in the Bessemer area, you might want to put the dirt back in the hole before you stomp in the tiny plug of grass....)

Anyway, walking back I found these grips in some trash by a recently emptied house, They're pretty hard plastic with chips out of them but I think I'll see if I can get some color matching epoxy and try to repair them just for fun. I don't think they're likely to be much older than the 1970's at best but I can't place the logo on the medallions. It looks familiar, and I'm thinking I've seen it on a cheap .22 SAA copy :icon_scratch:

Anyone recognize it?

DSCN1143.JPG DSCN1144.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ain't got a clue, didn't find it on my medallion list. If no one can come up with an ideal, I'll cross post it on one or two gunsites and see if anyone knows.

Heck I can't even figure out what the symbols might represent.

Upvote 0

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you have came from a High Standard revolver. sometimes called Hi Standard also.

RJGMC

Upvote 0
OP
OP
NOLA_Ken

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RJGMC I was sure I had seen it before, looking online I found these grips on Double 9 revolvers from the 1960's so they are a little older than I thought. Well, they'll be fun to try to repair and it's nice to know what they are

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread