What's new

Anyone recognize the pattern on this brooch?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I've seen it before, just can't remember where.

The brooch is marked sterling, weighs 10.28 grams,

It was down about 8.5 inches in a decently old area. 100 years plus.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • BROOCH2.webp
    BROOCH2.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 80
  • BROOCH1JPG.webp
    BROOCH1JPG.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 86
If you can post a pic of the pin attachment, it can be dated. Nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
If you can post a pic of the pin attachment, it can be dated. Nice find, Breezie

I'm afraid that my camera and/or skills aren't much.

Hope these help.

I'm thinking, maybe, forties?
 

Attachments

  • IMGA1556.webp
    IMGA1556.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGA1555.webp
    IMGA1555.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMGA1553.webp
    IMGA1553.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom