What's new

Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called? -SOLVED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
I have had this one since 1976. They were popular at the time and I can't for the life of me remember what they called these. Anyone know?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9305.webp
    IMG_9305.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 443
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

cute ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

Ya, cute like an ugly puppy :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

Choking hazard. ::)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

i cant tell ya cuz somebody wood say how do you know aa :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

Kewpie doll I believe, :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

Definitely not a Kewpie doll.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

Uhmmmm, that doesn't sound familiar. I'll know the name if someone says it.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

I would have to think theres a brand mark on it some where
like mattel or somthing
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Remember What These Tiny Dolls Are Called?

bradyboy said:
I would have to think theres a brand mark on it some where
like mattel or somthing
Brady

LOL Her feet are only 3/10 of a centimeter and her dress only lifts to her hips. I can't see any micro print anywhere on what I can see of her teeny tiny itsy bitsy body. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
'76 doesnt seem so long ago..... :'(
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom