What's new

anyone saving 2008 halves?

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 5 yesterday, first ones I saw this year. I am trying to decide to release them back or save em.........are they still NIFC ?
 
Upvote 0
Goes4ever said:
I found 5 yesterday, first ones I saw this year. I am trying to decide to release them back or save em.........are they still NIFC ?

While some on this forum don't, I'm among those that do save them.

2008s are still NIFC, as such only a fraction (compared to prior to '02) are minted each year, and I submit will command a premium. IMHO When ?

But I don't have too much tied up in them (NIFCs) to where it is an i$$ue.
 
I will if and when I find one. Need to finish my Ken set.
Are they D or P, or both?
 
I also keep the NIFC's......everyone I come across. Such low mintage that you almost have to keep them.....just my opinion. I am like Thurm being I do not have a great deal of them so I don't have alot of money tied up so why not keep them.

I will just pass them on to my kids...grandchildren.......they will get more benefit from them than I will.
 
2 weeks ago I got over $250 face of 2003-05. I cherry picked a roll of each year and mint mark and released the rest into the wild.

Mojo
 
TooManyHobbies said:
I will if and when I find one. Need to finish my Ken set.
Are they D or P, or both?
I got both P and D
 
I keep one of each year, tos sthe rest back in the wild. Still looking for a 2008.
 
Silver_Fox said:
I keep one of each year, tos sthe rest back in the wild. Still looking for a 2008.
trade ya for something.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom