Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirtfisher23

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Complete and total bull squat! I've had more people come up to me asking me about MDing since that show started.
I tell them straight up its BS. Just my opinion. When it's all done and said and the show finally leaves the air,
there will be a lot of metal detectors buried in closets, garages, and appearing in pawn shops and yard sales. But for
now these kind of show hurt the people out there who are serious about detecting. You get all these people going
out, invading private property, digging holes in parks and sports fields and not covering their holes...making it almost
impossible for us. More and more places are passing laws against MDing because.
Dirtfisher23

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
:director:Blame Ric Savage ! :evil5:
........ You just can't just blame Ric.. All these metal detecting shows are hurting your hobby.... Or how you make your money... What ever you do it for ... To many people watch these stupid metal detecting shows.............

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These shows r a joke and embarrassment to our hobby. Its doing nothing except put ideas in peoples minds they can grt rich from this hobby. At the being of the big wars show one of the guys says hes found our hundreds of thousands of dallors in relics he sound be punched in the face for a comment like that. now he has everyone and there brother gettin ideas in there head. Every actor in these shows r the same, there killin this hobby one show at a time.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though its pretty dumb, I can't seem to quit watching it! Maybe it's the same as watching a train wreck !!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Even though its pretty dumb, I can't seem to quit watching it! Maybe it's the same as watching a train wreck !!!
... I don't know how you set through any of them they all just bore me to death or he11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread