MackDigger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2013
- Messages
- 975
- Reaction score
- 870
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Thoughts? Is it real or staged?
Thoughts? Is it real or staged?
I know Josh personally and have hunted with him before. They do find what you see. They are filmed after they are recovered as it would cost too much to film everyone digging for several hours non stop. I like the show. You don't hear "BOOM BABY" and "CIV" and ROUNDNESS" and "NECTAR" and all the other made up terms. They are just a group of people hunting and competing with each team on the best finds. Which they do not sell. They only get appraisals to see which team did the best. So far I think it is the best of all the other shows.
I know that the finds were legit - nothing was planted
Blame Ric Savage ! 
