What's new

Anyone seen a token like this?

Jellybone

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Walmart Special 505
Found this today near Boulder Colorado. Have searched all over for any info on it with no luck. It is the size of a half dollar, copper or brass. Was very dirty so I cleaned it - I know that's wrong but I doubt the token has much value. It was also deeper than most of the clad I found which makes me think it is pretty old, about 6 inches below the sod in a neighborhood park.
 

Attachments

  • Asst2011 054.webp
    Asst2011 054.webp
    222.4 KB · Views: 338
  • Asst2011 055.webp
    Asst2011 055.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 329
The last time I was in a Luck store was in colorado And I don't think they had bank branches in them at that time 10 years ago!!! HH Chug


Looks like a promotional item from a grand opening of one of the first in grocery store banks!!!
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, I have to start with this:

B
 

Attachments

  • token smaller.webp
    token smaller.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 233
  • token again smaller.webp
    token again smaller.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 230
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom