What's new

anyone sell their marbles?

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
3,399
Golden Thread
1
Location
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been keeping all I have found for many years and was just told recently that the pre 1950 ones have value.some alot of value.Curious if anyone has any expierience getting them valued etc.and where.

thanks
 
Sell :dontknow: I lost my marbles years ago :laughing9:
 
guess I walked right into that one...:BangHead:
 
I don't know much about marbles, but I know they are collectable. I go to dozens of auctions a year and see tons of them sold. Fruit jar after fruit jar. They might bring 20-30 bucks a jar. Sometimes they sell a few special ones that bring that much alone.
My problem is... they all look the same to me. :-)
 
exactly wainzoid...we all hunt treasure...in all its forms.I have prolly 50 from old sites.I sell what I dont want for myself,and frankly,it has helped alot.I sure would like to know more about this avenue of what we do.We all find em
 
Nope all of mine are rattling inside my head.

Actually I've only found a couple and they were modern.
 
mzj....dig yer sig
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom