- #1
Thread Owner
That is double. How can they justify that??yea I'll Be calling them later this Morning when I'm sure they are open.
There are several at 8 & 9 kwh with terms from 3 to 14 Months if I remember right. I Pay 120 + a month as it is


no this was a 6 month intro rate , they said should have been removed but they gave me it anyway.Jeff, I am not sure why you would have been paying only 7.49 kwh. I think national average well over near 12. And why going to over 15 makes no sense. Our rate here was 10.31 last year and jumped to around 10.90 this year. Maybe you had some program on rates where locked in for so many years. Or there are some math mistakes on quoted rates by your provider. Let us know what happens.

Hard to hit a moving target. You need to lead it some.no this was a 6 month intro rate , they said should have been removed but they gave me it anyway.
ppl threatened to raise their rates so i changed.
the decimals seem to be moving![]()
Is your power supplied by a government organization?We have the Hydro One Cartel up here. The sunshine list ($100,000.00 earners) has more hydro workers on it than anyone.
So we pay big time.
The rates we pay then there is HST of 13% on top, the delivery, the line loss charges.
View attachment 2023201
They justify it this way-like the gas at the pump, little stickers explain why we're getting it without the kiss.
View attachment 2023202
Well they use to own it, then a big chunk was sold off to balance the books. (too political to say more)Is your power supplied by a government organization?
To give you an idea of high wage earners and the amount they earn-244,390 employees @ $100K+ a yr earningsWell they use to own it, then a big chunk was sold off to balance the books. (too political to say more)
"Who owns Hydro One? The Province is a shareholder of Hydro One with approximately 47.2% ownership at September 30, 2021".
not my house anymore, I live in an apartment building$ 120 a month seems high and now they want even more ,I hope you can find a better deal out there. .
my bill runs around $ 75 a month except during the summer A/C season then it's about $110-125 a month for an
all electric 3200 SQ ft house. I don't do budget plans . maybe you need more insulation in the house to save on heating and cooling?

Mine is, when I bought home I had more insulation added to the attic too. It is just hot and humid here, 7 months a year we are 85F or above, and 4 months of them are over 90, another 2 months we are close to 80. Wintertime is when it is nice, I don't run the heater and the electric bill is usually about $125 a month thru winter. 7 months a year our humidity is close to or over 80% Average humidity for the year is 74%.I pay 11.6 cents per kwh from Dominion energy and it gets very hot here a few months out of the year with many days in the upper 90s. do you feel your home is well insulated?