What's new

anyone use a scooter or moped to get around

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you post pics of them please
 
I can do better than a picture, I'll give you a video :thumbsup:



 
honda motorcycle just hook my md to it and take off 50 miles to the gallon
 
In the process of restoring a 1964 alstate vespa originaly a 125 cc rebuilt to a 177 cc. Will be complete and have pictures by July 4 th
 
When i was living in Silicon Valley in California i ran around in Honda Elite 80. Got up to 42 mph. Bungee corded the MD to it and it worked great. Could get in areas where cars couldn't and it attract attention as an unattended car. Had a milk crate attached to the back and it worked perfect. I sold it and now live in Virginia. I'm looking everyday for a bigger scooter now. A Honda Helix. It has a 250 cc and will go up to 70
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom