What's new

Anyone venture a guess on this ring?

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this ring today in the same field I found the KG I in yesterday. I thought it was gold, and I guess it may be gold plated? It is uncleaned in the pic, thats how it came out of the hole. Anyway just hoping someone could put a roundabout date on it.
 

Attachments

  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 310
Almost (by the pic) has a copper tone to it. Go to the courthouse and research the land that you found it on. Any "P" owners, sons? Good luck, and good find! - Noodle
 
Upvote 0
Has the look of a "mourning ring" to me.
I feel that it's slightly earlier than 1910 . . . possibly 1880 or 90. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Great Find Mainer!
Good to see you're getting out! Best Digs to You! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom