What's new

Anyone want their own town?

What would be kind-of neat, is that you could give people a 'jail house' experience for $100 for 24hours, or $50 for 2 days. The reason it goes down after 24 hours, is 1 day is plenty. But, with the proceeds, ...who knows... Plus, perhaps you could put it toward a persons 'time served' in case anyone need to go in for any reason at all. Currently, the going rate is $50 off your fine each day, if you end up getting fined. WoW, the possibilities are endless. Something I will daydream about for a while.
 
I think what I'd do is offer up treasure hunting vacations for a small daily fee, how much would you pay to have permission to hunt anywhere in an entire small town for a day, or a week? Ant the jail could easily be a B&B for THers to stay at.....

Think of the privy pits, dump pits, and everything else waiting to be found there, and I'll bet no one's detected it recently if ever......

:icon_scratch: Now to figure out my pitch to the bank.......
 
NOLA_Ken said:
I think what I'd do is offer up treasure hunting vacations for a small daily fee, how much would you pay to have permission to hunt anywhere in an entire small town for a day, or a week? Ant the jail could easily be a B&B for THers to stay at.....

Think of the privy pits, dump pits, and everything else waiting to be found there, and I'll bet no one's detected it recently if ever......

:icon_scratch: Now to figure out my pitch to the bank.......

I would pay zero dollars. I can already hunt entire small towns for free that are local.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom