What's new

Anyone want these?

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I happened upon 3 FedRolls of UNC Bicentennials! Unopened Since 1976, The wrappers are still yellow machine rolled, but of a different look and design, labeled first national bank of Denver.
dont know if I should open them to see if they are rerolls, sell em, or just let em go back...
 
Upvote 0
Just face value puls shipping. They are kinda neat but I dont really have a use or want for them, but if someone wants to save them for there collection, they are kinda cool id take $35 and that includes the shipping.
 
If you don't find a taker here, you could try Ebay if you know for a fact they are original rolls. I have heard of somewhat common coins going for crazy high prices on there if you have something special about them to advertise. I would think that unopened bicentennial rolls would draw some good bids.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom