What's new

Anyone want to metal detect with me

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to ocean city nj if anyone wants to meet me down there leaving around 1 txt me 6095013996
 
Upvote 0
Yo maybe another time as I am headed down for tomorrows low tide. Beaches should be busy schools out and the beginning of another heat wave. Remember July 1st busiest vacation week of the season. Only thing better than the crowds is a nice storm to strip some of this new sand they dumped since Sandy.
 
Yo maybe another time as I am headed down for tomorrows low tide. Beaches should be busy schools out and the beginning of another heat wave. Remember July 1st busiest vacation week of the season. Only thing better than the crowds is a nice storm to strip some of this new sand they dumped since Sandy.

Yea I couldn't fit the pro in the van anyway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom