What's new

Anything in or around Japan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lostplot
  • Start date Start date
L

Lostplot

Guest
Hya guys

I am new here.....so hello everyone! ;D

I was wondering whether anyone has any information on any lost treasure etc in Japan? :)

Be great to hear from anyone

Cheers

Lee
 
LEE:
DO some research on.... ???
Some Japanese Priests,? ?;D? hid a large cache of gold, in a cave, along the Pacific Coast of Honshu ?
The gold was from thier Temple, this was done, during WW2, because they were afraid? ?:-\? the Americans would get it!
The Priests, as usual,? ::)? ?were all killed in a bombing raid? ?:-\? and the Treasure was never recovered!? ?:'(
I hope? ;)? that you can read and write Japanese!? ?;D
 
Thanks for the kind welcome :)

Where did you here the story about the priests gold?

My japanese isn`t great but my girlfriend will be pursuaded to help I`m sure :D

Many thanks

Lee
 
Lostplot:
It's a long story,? ?::)? but I'll concentrate it for you !? ?::)
When, I was stationed in Japan,? ?:D? I had a real good Japanese friend, who was an Lt. in the Japanese Security Forces!
He and I would tour all over Japan!
He had an Uncle who was a Priest in The Temple at Nara! ? :)
I got the story from him!
So!
I believe, it is/was true story!? ::)
He also! Had an Uncle who was a Col. in The WW2? Royal Japanese Marines!? ?:o
Lots of Greats stories ? ?:o? from him!
 
Say! LEE:
Save the smaller, Golden Budda for me!? ::)
I'll even come over and pick it up!? :P
? SO! ? ???
How's the search/research coming along?
 
IF this story IS true, keep in mind that several Japanese treasure hunters have been after it for decades....I just got back from our home in Nara, Japan and believe me, IF that story has any merit to it, it would have been had by now...I am not being pessimistic, so please don't misunderstand what I have written here....but just think of every logical aspect about the story...If you need anything translated like documents, we will be happy to translate them for free....I will tell you right now that I am not interested in this tale whatsoever, but I am willing to help....SushiDog
 
Are you anywhere near Sasebo? if so I may have a few good places for you to try.
 
When I am in the United States, I live in Sacramento, California.....when I live in Japan.....I live in Yamatokoriyama, (Nara).....SushiDog
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom