What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Anyway to date range these trace chain clips?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,459
Reaction score
10,850
Golden Thread
0
Found these. I still dig some iron occasionally to see if it's something besides square nails. Found these in park woods near old homesite location trying to get more info than just " antique" . I've been using vinegar to get the stubborn rust off
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7703.webp
    IMG_7703.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 97
Hard to date those I'm thinking, they still make both types today that look pretty much identical.
 
Upvote 2
Not to be a downer but they could be the ends from a dog run cable.
I've dug quite a few. I didn't answer your question, sorry about that.
Hopefully someone has a more exciting ID.


Screenshot 2025-01-20 6.11.14 PM.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
I was going off of something like this
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7712.webp
    IMG_7712.webp
    219.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7711.webp
    IMG_7711.webp
    130.3 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 1
I think AU has the right idea
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom